From baseball caps to branded tech, statistics reveal that promotional products are shown to have long-lasting effects on their recipients.
Share This Infographic On Your Site
Top Industries Purchasing Promotional Products
According to a study conducted by Promotional Products Association International (PPAI) of 1,005 consumers who had received a promotional product in the past 24 months:
- 94% could still recall a promotional product received after two years
- 91% had at least one promotional product in their kitchen
- 83% enjoyed receiving a promotional product along with their advertising message
- 83% could recall the brand or company advertised
- 75% remembered the product or service
- 74% recalled the company or brand and the product, service, or message advertised
- 74% had at least one promotional product in their work area
- 69% kept their product
- 55% had at least one promotional product in their bedroom closet or storage space
- 48% would enjoy receiving promotional products more often
- 38% feel these promotional products help remind them of the advertiser
- 21% made a purchase after receiving a promotional product
Statistics clearly demonstrate that promotional products have a strong impact on potential customers.
- Near 60% reported using the promotional product more than once
- Over 1/2 of promotional product recipients had a favorable impression of the advertiser
- More than 3 out of 4 recipients took action after receiving a promotional product
- Participants contacted the promotional product advertisers 3x more often than after viewing other media
Despite a limited reach, promotional products show a significant ability to promote brand recall and a positive reaction from consumers.
Favorite Promotional Products
Clocks and Watches
Digital Picture Frames
Promotional products directly affect a customer’s ability to recall a company or brand, have a favorable impression of the advertiser, and make a resultant purchase.